The below list is a comprehensive itemization of the services offered by the Panorama Group of Companies:
The initial concept of the project, including components Panorama believes without further study would be logical for inclusion. The initial concept is refined and then justified or rejected by market support and studies.
- Market: The competitive market is reviewed with the products identified and all facts available reported.
- Economic: Justification for proceeding is established and projections of income, cost, and profit are given for each component and for the overall project.
SPECIFIC COMPONENTS STUDIED
- Residential product in various configurations and types
- Cruise ships
- Residential building lots
- Sub-developer product
- Sports facilities and instruction
- Land Use Plans
- Master Planning
- Individual component planning
- Preliminary concept architecture
- Architectural guidelines
COSTINGEstimation of costing for infrastructure and superstructure.
FINANCIAL PROJECTIONSLong term projections for each component to be developed and for the overall project
BRANDING AND OPERATOR NEGOTIATIONSSelection and initial negotiation for branding of all components.
- Marketing Plan
- Operating Plan
- Economic Plan
- Security Plan
FINANCIAL PRESENTATIONSPreparation of all financial submission documents
DEVELOPMENTFee development (or development management).
SECURITYPlanning of security programs with an emphasis on terrorism security for resorts and hotels.
MARKETING MANAGEMENTDevelopment of a full international marketing plan to include on-site and off-site sales, media, public relations and creation of advertising materials.
RESORT/HOTEL MANAGEMENTManagement of entire resort operation